Let’s face it, marketers often sound like robots. We try to sound professional, polished, and news-anchor posh, all in the hopes of being perceived as credible. But in reality, this approach can come across as bland and boring, and leave your audience feeling uninspired.
Tired of sounding like every other marketer out there? It’s time to break free and find your authentic voice in social media marketing.
So, why are we so scared to be ourselves?
Here are five tips to help you ditch the robot voice and bring some personality to your social media marketing:
- Know your brand voice – define your brand’s personality, tone, and values, and make sure they shine through in your content.
- Be relatable – share your experiences, opinions, and insights in a way that your audience can relate to.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously – humour can be a great way to engage your audience and make your content more memorable. Just make sure it aligns with your brand voice.
- Show your human side – don’t be afraid to share behind-the-scenes moments, personal stories, and unique perspectives.
- Stay true to yourself – at the end of the day, being authentic means being true to who you are. So, let your personality shine and don’t be afraid to be yourself!
So, there you have it! Five tips to help you ditch the robot voice and bring some personality to your social media marketing. Remember, being authentic doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice professionalism, but it does mean being relatable, humorous, and true to yourself.
Get in contact if you need help unlocking your inner voice – let’s find your authentic brand voice together! We will (not) exterminate!